A little insight……
Having spent over 20 years in the trenches of the classroom. I have dealt with the same daily issues that every teacher encounters. I can truly say, that I loved almost every minute of it. Now I am giving back to the profession I love. I am coaching and instructing teachers. I’ll be sharing practical and effective classroom management techniques, not gimmicks, that you can use immediately! Both seasoned veterans and first-year instructors will walk away with a toolbox full of simple, efficient and easy to use strategies. I promise to teach, motivate, entertain and inspire educators during my on-site school trainings and school district keynote presentations.
Please contact me today to find out more.
Visit My Store
I am pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA on all my products sold online and by phone. This is my way to help every teacher get the materials they need to help improve their classroom experience for both the teacher and the student. With these materials in hand, you are on your way to a calmer, more productive teaching environment.
Take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING and you’ll soon be using these strategies that enhance student learning, reduce teacher stress, and dramatically decrease the number of student referrals
And….. these smart, proven, practical strategies can be effectively used at every grade level.
My Classroom Management Training
In Just ONE DAY, become an effective classroom manager.
This seminar is chock-full of strategies and techniques that help every teacher to:
1) Teach classroom procedures and acceptable behavior
2) Develop strong appropriate student/teacher relationships
3) Remain calm and respond effectively when challenged
4) Provide adequate, fair and timely consequences
5) Arrange the classroom to promote maximum student immersion
Request A Quote
If a school was permitted to have just one training, this is the one.
My trainings will help to:
1) Raise test scores for all students
2) Decrease discipline challenges
3) Improve classroom rapport
4) Capture student attention
5) Promote a deeper learning
Learn how to meet students where they are and to lead them where they need to be
About your Instructor:
Not only have I taught but…. I’ve performed, instructed and entertained large groups of people for over 20 years while professionally DJing all sorts of corporate events, private functions and celebrations. You will find yourself engaged and entertained all while learning research based, common sense, practical, and proven strategies that are guaranteed to enhance your teaching techniques and improve your students’ performance.
About My Services
The One-Day Seminar
The research based strategies that are presented in my seminar can eliminate 80-90% of your classroom discipline problems and student behavior challenges. These strategies:
1) Can easily slip into any instructors daily routine
2) Do not require any additional paperwork for the instructor
3) Empower students to make better choices & achieve success
I also offer keynote presentations for School Administrations, Parent/Teacher Associations and many other educational establishments. I’ll be happy to accommodate your needs.
My Differentiated Instruction Training
In Just ONE DAY, there’s a DIFFERENT WAY….. Give your students multiple options for taking in information.
My one-day seminar is over-flowing with strategies and approaches that promote:
1) Positive classroom feelings
2) Student attention and interest
3) Connectedness and relevance
5) Differentiating using best practices
Accolades About the Presentation
Here are a few words regarding the presentation material:
– “WOW! I learned more in this short time than in years of in-services!” Iris Hawkins
–“This training provided the best logical presentation I’ve ever had in 23 years of teaching. I have practical ideas I can use immediately. The trainer demonstrated great knowledge what life is like in the classroom.”Neil Hudgens
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions….
What is the most important first step to you? Where would you like to start improving the situation in your classroom?
– Eliminate repeated warnings and requests
– Alleviate up to 90% of classroom discipline problems
– Engage students to create their own safe atmosphere
– Improve student attention and interest
– Engage all your students by changing-up how you present your material