This training is for proactive teachers and any other teacher that desires to be a proactive teacher. These strategies are research based, practical, proven and easy to implement. You will find yourself being molded and transformed into the teacher / classroom manager you always wanted to be. Participants will learn techniques to allow them to always be clear, concise, and consistent with students. These small tweaks and minor adjustments will be accomplished without disrupting your already established classroom teaching itinerary. Scheduling this seminar into any jam-packed school year can sometimes be challenging so flexibility is incorporated into this program. You can schedule this seminar to best meet the needs unique to your campus.
— 8:30 am till 12:00 pm —
Maintain a calm and perceptive mindset for classroom management
- Nullify challenges swiftly, positively, and gracefully by learning to “read your room”.
- Detect and correct classroom problems without interrupting instruction.
- Learn to avoid accidentally agitating students by violating their personal space.
- Appear confident yet comforting to your students.
Effectively arrange and design the classroom environment
- Learn the “teaching power position” and understand where you should and should not be.
- Position yourself in the classroom to eliminate student challenges.
- Keep your students focused on classroom priorities.
- Learn fifteen POWERFUL desk arrangements, from traditional to unorthodox.
- Learn how to teach and enforce rules and procedures.
- Transform “un-socialized” students into top classroom performers.
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
Zoom through your lesson plans & master standards like never-before
- Teach students to peacefully coexist in your classroom.
- Teach students to make the best use of their time and listen attentively
— Lunch 12:00 till 1:00 pm —
— 1:00 pm till 3:30 pm —
Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests. Ask once and get what you want.
- Prevent minor and major challenges from wasting important teaching time.
- Teach every student with confidence and success.
- Meet challenges head-on with respect, power, and poise.
Build and maintain strong student and teacher relationships
- Connect with non-compliant students and prevent meltdowns.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Energize apathetic students and have them work harder.
- Reach every student, every day.
…and much more!
- Skillfully face the out-of-control student: learn five immediate steps to regain classroom control.
- Say goodbye to classroom management approaches that make more work for you, the teacher.
- Be the boss. Earn respect. Command center stage.
- Wipe out misbehavior. Increase positive behavior.
- Never again waste valuable teaching time on matters of discipline!